Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Strange thoughts

This occured a few weeks ago, it was a saturday and I was on my break at work when I saw the comics... to my surprise the first thought I had was that it has been months if not years since the last time I read the saturday comics. What once was a weekly routine as a child and teen had now become non-existant. I began to read them and just began to turn the first page when someone called for me and I had to put the paper down. It has now been over three weeks later and I still have yet to read the saturday comics. How has my life become so busy?! Im 20, I shouldnt have to be this busy!

Another strange thought that same day... let me explain how it took place...
I was leaning on the 'reach in fridge' preparing my heart for the lunch rush, when I hear a faint "beeeep beeeeep" and a chit pop up reading:

IN:28
Reg. Latte
Cocca

So with that I promptly grab the correct ingredience and within 120seconds a regular latte with cocca is on a plate and heading towards a customer. The strange thought came as Sally delievered the Latte to a lady with rediculous looking glasses, that I take orders from a machine. No matter what that machine say to do, I do it, and I do it fast and effectivly... it says 4 pom-a-berry... I make 4... it says three strawberry caramel slash waffle--sub strawberry with apple and no whipped cream, but only on two... THAT is what I will make. I myself have become a machine, simple doing the tasks my fellow machine orders me to do.

No comments: