Monday, September 1, 2008

Plastic

Holy crap!
I just looked at my bank statements... FRICK!
I knew I havent had the best self control over the summer, but I didnt know it was this bad. I am going to cut up my VISA and leave my debit card at home. Im going to bring a bagged lunch to work every day, and my social life will be me hanging out in my backyard with the frogs.
No spending money (unless its gas)
Obviously I understand how hard this is going to be, but somehow I have to! I dont make enough money to support this kind of spending! Nor am I able to actually SAVE any money!

I know and trust that God is my ultimate provider. I do not need to worry that I will go hungry. BUT I also know that God has given me the strength to work my butt off and the self-disicpline to pinch pennies. I have been taught to fight, and I will not give in to the teasing purple pumps, or the mouth watering Grande no-water no-foam Tazo Chai...

I will be strong. I will SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!!
WOO! :D

No comments: