Tuesday, August 26, 2008

water.sun.sand

The other day I went to the beach to relax and hopefully soak up the sun. The sun was out and on full blast, but sadly so was the wind.
Reguardless of the cool chill in the air I found myself at such peace. Simply just hearing the waves crashing makes a smile creep on my face.
Looking up and down the beach of Grand Bend makes me appreciate the beauty of Ontario. I have been blessed to have seen so much of my country and of our southern neighbours. God has created some amazing and beautiful places!!
Someday I will all of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World"
  • Mount Everest- Nepal
  • Victoria Falls- Zimbabwe/Zambia
  • The Grand Caynon- Arizona, USA -----DONE!
  • The Great Barrier Reef- Austrailla
  • Northern Lights -----DONE!
  • The Harbor of Rio de Janeiro- Brazil
  • Paricutin Volcano- Mexico

1 comment:

haiggy said...

hey! I just wanted to congratulate you on starting a blog. Keep shining! (even when the wind is out on full blast!)